Welcome to Wags and Whiskers Pet Resort
Boarding Check in Times are
**Sat & Sun 8am-4pm
We recommend you bring your Pets food to avoid any dietary upset such as diarrhea. Food Should be placed in a marked sealed, small, [similar to ziplock baggie or tupperware] non-breakable container, This helps with spillage and food loss. Also No glass or ceramic dishes. If you prefer we are happy to provide our Quality Brand food of Lamb and Rice. Meal plans are $4 per day per pet.
- BEDDING-BELONGINGS & TOYS
It is ok to bring a small blanket for your pet. No BEDS Please. Our cost includes raised off the floor Kuranda beds, blankets and dishes. Pets are permitted to have 1 small toy or small chew bone, no marrow or large bones. Items need to be machine washable or dishwasher safe. Please do not bring blankets or toys that you would regret if it became damaged, as some dogs can experience stress and anxiety while boarding and they may tear up beds and toys. All crates need prior approval.
- VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
We require a current copy of your pets up to date vaccination records, 48 hours or sooner prior to boarding. All vaccines must be administered by a certified Veterinarian. We do not accept vaccines that are store bought and self administered or administered by other kennels. Only Vet administered vaccines. Your pets and our staff's health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
*** If your pets needs vaccines prior to attending our facility either for boarding or camp, you need to allow 48 hours between time vaccine is administered and check in to allow the vaccine to be effective.
Canine Vaccine Requirement: Rabies, Distemper-Parvo [DHpp] and Bordetella-6 Months [intranasal is preferred]. *Dogs 2 and under must have completed all 4 Dhpp series of vaccine.
We also recommend but do not require Canine Flu vaccine
Feline Vaccines Requirement: Rabies, FVRCP, and *Feline Leukemia (which is a 2 series vaccine for cats under 9 yrs of age and younger) *In some cases for our senior cats over 9 yrs of age your Vet may elect to perform a Leukemia test ( negative test result) instead of the vaccine. In these cases we would need the results and letter from your Veterinarian.
Medications: If your pet takes medication or supplements we will be happy to administer them at NO CHARGE. In some cases, such as insulin or multiple medications, there will be a $3 per day administration fee. Medication Must be in original bottle and marked with pet name and instructions from your pharmacist or Veterinarian. All medications are monitored and tracked by a trained med tech
- DAILY SCHEDULE For Boarding Dogs
- Our Daily schedule for your pets while they are boarding with us is a busy one!
- 7am Starts our Morning : we all go outside or to day kamp for our morning duty call and exercise.
- 7:45-8am Breakfast; we bring everyone in for breakfast, their morning treats, and medications etc.
- 9:30am-4pm Outside play time or Dogs attending Kamp, Grooming or have a Wags walking package will be done during this time
- 4-5p Supper time: The dinner bell is Ringing! Dinner, Treats and night Meds
- 7:30pm to 8:45pm Outside for nightly potty break and stretch.
- 9pm Quiet time and Bed Time Lights out, soft quiet music plays throughout the Night
Your Welcome to call us anytime during business hours to check on your pet.
- In order to save time at check in see our rates page for our consent and medical release forms to print at home, fill out and bring with you. Don't forget to have your updated vaccines emailed to [email protected] or faxed to us 928-214-8119
We thank you in advance for allowing us to care for your pet!
Steve & Karen Butler-owners