Welcome to Wags and Whiskers Pet Resort
Boarding Check in Times are
**There is a full day charge on the first day, regardless of the time that you check in your pet, as that space has been cleaned, prepped and reserved for your pet.
Boarding Check out Time is 12 noon or earlier-after 12 noon, you pay only $19 for the extra time
However, if you are having too much fun and are not able to make it here by Noon, No worries we offer a late check out option! If you check your pet out AFTER 12 noon, you will only be charged $19 per pet plus any of their additional services!
**Exception is Sunday, our business hours on Sunday are from 1pm-5pm. Pets checked out between 1pm and 3pm will not be charged, any pet checked out after 3pm will be charged $19. The office closes at 5pm.
We recommend you bring your Pets food to avoid any dietary upset such as diarrhea. Food Should be placed in a marked sealed, small, [similar to ziplock baggie or tupperware] non-breakable container. We are not currently accpeting any food tubs or containers. Also No glass or ceramic dishes. If you prefer we are happy to provide our Quality Brand food of Lamb and Rice. Meal plans are $4 per day per pet.
- BEDDING-BELONGINGS & TOYS
Effecitve May, due to covid we are not permitting toys, blankets or beds from home. Our cost includes raised off the floor Kuranda beds, blankets and dishes. All crates need prior approval.
We require a current copy of your pets up to date vaccination records, 48 hours or sooner prior to boarding. All vaccines must be administered by a certified Veterinarian. We do not accept vaccines that are store bought and self administered or administered by other kennels. Only Vet administered vaccines. Your pets and our staff's health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
*** If your pets needs vaccines prior to attending our facility either for boarding or camp, you need to allow 48 hours between time vaccine is administered and check in to allow the vaccine to be effective.
Canine Vaccine Requirement:
1. Rabies-1 yr or 3yr
2. Dhpp-Distemper, parvo-also called 5 in 1. 1 Yr or 3 yr [dogs under 1 may require a series of this vaccine, the series must be completed at least 48 hours prior to arrival].
3. Bordetella-MUST BE ADMINISTERED EVERY 6 MONTHS.
We also recommend but do not require Canine Flu vaccine
Medications: If your pet takes medication or supplements we will be happy to administer them at NO CHARGE. In some cases, such as insulin or multiple medications, there will be a $4 per day administration fee. Medication Must be in original bottle and marked with pet name and instructions from your pharmacist or Veterinarian. All medications are monitored and tracked by a trained med tech
- DAILY SCHEDULE For Boarding Dogs
- Our Daily schedule for your pets while they are boarding with us is a busy one!
- 6:30am-before business doors open we Starts our Morning : we all go outside or to day kamp for our morning duty call and exercise, while the staff is prepping foods, and cleaning their den areas.
- 7:30-8am Breakfast; we bring everyone in for breakfast, their morning treats, and medications etc.
- 9:15am-4pm Outside play time or Dogs attending Kamp, Grooming or have a Wags walking package will be done during this time, time will be adjusted during inclement weather
- 4p-5p Supper time: The dinner bell is Ringing! Dinner, Treats and night Meds
- 7:15pm to 8:45pm Outside for nightly potty break and stretch.
- 9pm Quiet time and Bed Time Lights out, bed time and soft quiet music plays throughout the Night zzzzz
Your Welcome to call us anytime during business hours to check on your pet.
- In order to save time at check in see our rates page for our consent and medical release forms to print at home, fill out and bring with you. Don't forget to have your updated vaccines emailed to [email protected] or faxed to us 928-214-8119
We thank you in advance for allowing us to care for your pet!
Steve & Karen Butler-owners