Boarding Check in Times are
**Sat & Sun 8am-4pm
We recommend you bring your Pets food to avoid any dietary upset such as diarrhea. Food Should be placed in a marked sealed, small, [similar to ziplock baggie or tupperware] non-breakable container, This helps with spillage and food loss. Also No glass or ceramic dishes. If you prefer we are happy to provide our Quality Brand food of Lamb and Rice. Meal plans are $4 per day per pet.
- BEDDING-BELONGINGS & TOYS
It is ok to bring a small blanket for your pet. No BEDS Please. Our cost includes raised off the floor Kuranda beds, blankets and dishes. Pets are permitted to have 1 small toy or small chew bone, no marrow or large bones. Items need to be machine washable or dishwasher safe. Please do not bring blankets or toys that you would regret if it became damaged, as some dogs can experience stress and anxiety while boarding and they may tear up beds and toys. All crates need prior approval.
- VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
We require a current copy of your pets up to date vaccination [48 hours or sooner prior to boarding] All vaccines must be administered by a certified Veterinarian. We do not accept vaccines that are store bought and self administered or administered by other kennels. Only Vet administered vaccines. Your pets and our staff's health and safety is important to us.
*** If your pets needs vaccines prior to attending our facility either for boarding or camp, you need to allow 48 hours between vaccine and check in to allow the vaccine to be effective.
Canine vaccines: Rabies, Distemper-parvo [DHpp] and Bordetella-6 Months [intranasal is preferred]. *Dogs 2 and under must have completed all 4 Dhpp series of vaccine.
We also recommend but not require Canine Flu and Leptospirosis vaccines
Feline vaccines: Rabies, FVRCP, and Feline Leukemia (which is a 2 series vaccine for cats under 9 yrs of age) Older cats 10+ yrs we require a current negative Leukemia test
*We do not accept self administered vaccines or vaccines from other boarding facilities
- DAILY SCHEDULE Boarding Dogs
- Our Daily schedule for your pets while they are boarding with us is a busy one!
- 7am Starts our Morning : we all go outside or to day kamp for our morning duty call and exercise.
- 7:45-8am Breakfast; we bring everyone in for breakfast, their morning treats, and medications etc.
- 9:30am-4pm Outside play time or Dogs attending Kamp, Grooming or have a Wags walking package will be done during this time
- 4-5p Supper time: The dinner bell is Ringing! Dinner, Treats or night Meds
- 7:30pm to 9:45pm Quiet time and Bed Time Lights out, soft quiet music plays throughout the Night
Your Welcome to call us anytime during business hours to check on your pet.
- In order to save time at check in see our rates page for our consent and medical release forms to print at home, fill out and bring with you. Dont forget to have your updated vaccines emailed [[email protected]] or faxed to us [928-214-8119]
We thank you in advance for allowing us to care for your pet!
Steve & Karen Butler-owners